Job Interview Question: How much salary do you expect?

How much salary do you expect?

salary, expectation, interview


Sample Answer:


#1

Basically Its company's matter. In the basis of my knowledge, experience whatever is the salary I will ok with that. My objective is to give my best to the company. That's it.


#2

I have explained to you about my experience and I think salary is a good part of any job, so I really want my financial growth as well as career growth. So I trust you can decide it's better.


#3

As a fresher, I have no idea about salary scale. Sir, I think this is a great opportunity for to improve my skills and ideas. You are a big reputed company and I have full faith in you that you should pay with my abilities.


#4

I want to learn and grow my self, motivate. Salary, company knows what they want, give our experience and company rules.